I did it. I finally took the plunge and decided to start a blog. Don't ask me "why now?" because I truly can't give you an answer to that. All I know is that it may be refreshing and somewhat therapeutic to be able to share my thoughts from time to time and write about something other than nursing research or concepts.
I envision all of these "hobbies" and different aspects of who I am, as well as mistakes I make on a daily bases as the different pieces in a kaleidoscope, like pebbles, colored beads or broken glass that may not look like much on their own but once reflected in a mirror show a beautiful pattern of colors and shapes.
So I guess what I have been getting at is that my prayer is for God to take all of these broken and crooked pieces of my life, reflect it off Christ and let my life become a beautiful pattern to those around me and that I would reflect his love, grace, mercy and the endless beauty He portrays on a daily basis.
Thanks for allowing me to keep your attention this long, but I must be off in search of a new hobby! :)
Until next time blogger world.

2 comments:
LOVE it! You have a way with words and I can not wait to read more!!!
Wonderful.. You do so many things so well. I will enjoy this blog.
Post a Comment