About Me

My photo
Child of God. Aunt. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Student. Nurse. Photographer. Lover of all things sarcastic.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I miss this place.

Beautiful Faces
Amazement
God's Beauty
Love
I <3 the D.R.

2 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Hey Yaya! Your pictures are amazing as usual! Blogging is a lot of fun. I started mine as a way to communicate with my mama a few years ago, other than just email. Now we have facebook so we do most of our communicating there. However, along the way, I made many new blogging friends and now I just keep on blogging from time to time. It's amazing how many people you can meet that share the same interests as you do. I look forward to reading your blog posts.

Lauren said...

Thanks Penny! I must admit I'm kind of excited about it, I've already thought of several things I want to blog about. haha