About Me

My photo
Child of God. Aunt. Daughter. Sister. Friend. Student. Nurse. Photographer. Lover of all things sarcastic.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Craftitude

I have never claimed to be the craftiest person ever, I'm actually quite far from it. However, I recently completely a small photo craft (thank you Pinterest!) that I am very proud of and just had to share the results. I actually wish I had taken pictures throughout but I guess I was "in the zone" and focused on the end project.

So I saw this idea on Pinterest and I thought it would be the perfect present for my friends Katie & Debbie who have been so sweet to allow me to take pictures of their sweet babes Landon & Violet as newborns, 6 months old and 1 year old. I made my way down to the local Hobby Lobby and gathered my supplies (which were rather inexpensive), had the pictures printed, NOT at Wal-mart by the way, but another post another day. I was worried at first if they would actually turned out as I had pictured but the more I completed the more excited I became!


Once they were finished I was so proud that I had to display them in my house for a few days before I could actually hand them over. :) Tell me what you think!

Have you completed any crafts lately that we all need to know about? Please share!

5 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Lauren, these are beautiful! I still want to have an 'Avery' photo shoot one day. Maybe in the spring???

Lauren said...

Thanks Penny! That sounds great to me, just let me know when! :)

Anonymous said...

Best gift ever!! cant thank you enough!!

ancient one said...

Loved them, Lauren!!

Anonymous said...

so stinkin' cute, i'm sure they love them :)